From Data-gov Wiki
Note: This page previews ongoing work in developing new demos or technologies for interacting with the data. We stress that these are under development and many may be unstable. Some run on servers outside the lab, and thus may generate server errors or missing pages. We welcome comments on the content and materials, but again stress that you should not expect efficiency, completeness or stability from these demos.
- Flare stackAreaLayout of budget outlays, 1976-2008. This is a re-hash of the SPARQL used in Alvaro Graves' Demo: Comparison between two budgets, and is outlined in the Introduction to Flare Visualization Library
Internet Use Statistics
UK gov data Visualization
- list of classes http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/demo/uk/list-class.php
- list of properties http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/demo/uk/list-property.php
- SubTypes of Notice http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/demo/uk/notice-type.php
US UK crime demo
- Map show how much total funding each state has received. Clicking on a state will give you a map showing the top 30 grants for the state.
- Residential Energy Consumption Survey (Eric), http://www.rpi.edu/~rozele/scc.html
- Some US Libraries http://tw.rpi.edu/wiki/Some_US_Libraries_Demo
- Alternate Stacked Area Graph Visualization of Comparison between two budgets
Link Map to Pie Chart
- http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/demo/linked/demo-state-353-dbpedia-population2.html (non-gwt implementation)
these two demos are quit slow due to large dataset behind it
DOE energy usage
- US agency energy usage: http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/demo/interactive/demo-10029-agency.html
link data by state
- all services are still in test stage, so they may be changed
- the service are lightweight, so do not expect heavy duty performance from them. please use small files and simple queries
- please post issues and feature requests at http://code.google.com/p/data-gov-wiki/issues/list
- SparqlProxy  - run SPARQL query on a SPARQL end point and convert its results into different format good for Exhibit, Google Visualization consumption.
- sparqlprobe - probe a SPARQL endpoint and show its statistics.
We just built a SPARQL endpoint using Virtuoso publishing some converted government datasets for experiment.
- http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/sparql (cautions: the SPARQL endpoint is not stable and the datasets inside may be changed. if you are using it seriously, please let us know).
Linking Gov Datasets
linked rdfa data search
- http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/ws/lodc.php SPARQL endpoint serving as RDFa cache
- http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/ws/lodcx.php convenient API for using SPARQL endpoint serving as RDFa cache
- http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/ws/lodcs.php use RDFa data on data-gov wiki to better present search result. the RDFa data are cached, and the cache can be refreshed by checking the "refresh" checkbox.
You can find examples for creating and loading RDF as well as setting up a SPARQL endpoint ARC2 examples
this is an experimental sparql service http://data-gov.tw.rpi.edu/joseki/sparql-tdb-datagov.html